Books OnlyBooks Only has been established to service community associations with a limited service package to provide basic management tools to communities at an affordable price.
Books Only has been established to service community associations with a limited service package to provide basic management tools to communities at an affordable price. The Services provided under a Books Only service package are primarily financial management services. However, since we manage Community Associations, you are not just hiring a book keeping service. From our people to our reports, everything revolves around community association support. Books Only is designed for a community with an active Board of Directors that is looking to lighten the load of the day to day efforts required to maintain their association. Below is the list of standard services included with a Books Only package:
- Monthly Financials: Balance Sheet, Operating Statement, Delinquency Report, Receipt Statement, Reserve Reports and more...
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Web portal: Posting of Monthly Financials, Delinquency Reports (real time), Vendor Recommendations, Owner Directory
- Late Fees and Collection Procedures
- Dedicated Support for Questions
- Payment Options: Payment Booklets, Free ACH, Free E-Check and Credit Card Availability
- Online Balance Reporting
- Governing Documents and other Public Information is Posted Online
- Amendment and Special Meetings
- Contract Solication and Supervision
- General Consulting
- Procedures and Operational Manuals